Truly surprising

Just only recently stumbled across this blockchain project while researching promising future coins with interoperability, and after seeing the Aion network progress in terms of building an ecosystem and in also the technical side, I am truly surprise price is not higher than it currently is… I know the whole market is in a bad state right now, but this is like unexpected I believe for this kind of project with this much community and presence in the space… well I don’t know why the price is this bad right now, but I am glad at this price I came in, very good entrance price, and even if it was to drop more 50% I wouldn’t mind holding, because I have a feeling the cheap price won’t last, as there are not many blockchain project that are serious as this one for success in terms of building/expanding community and also working seriously on their tech side… Respect and Salut to all the core developers working on the Aion network… May the force be with you, in guiding you guys/girls into making Aion blockchain into something that will add great value to all our lives for ages upon ages to come :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Mcelotto thanks for the kind words and encouragement. We can only do what we do because we have such incredible community support.
We share your high hopes for the future of Aion. Welcome to the team!

10 Likes